Last updated: 3/11 2018
1. These terms and conditions govern access to and use of the
website identified by the domain name “Fundshing.com” (the “Site”). Please read
these terms and conditions carefully before using the Site. By using the Site
you indicate that you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Site is operated by or at the direction of SC D-toate.ro
SRL (registered in Romania with company number 37330130 whose registered office
is at 332014 Mihai Viteazu, Nr.3, Office 8, Petrosani, Romania and/or its
holding companies, subsidiaries and affiliates if applicable.
1. The commentary, information and other materials contained on
the Site (the “Content”) is prepared solely for the purpose of providing
information about Fundshing.com and does not make any offer, inducement or
invitation or give rise to any obligation or commitment. The Content is
intended to be communicated only to such persons as Fundshing.com is legally
able to send it and who are legally able to receive it in their jurisdiction of
2. No warranty or representation (either express or implied) is
given as to the accuracy or completeness the Content. Any Content on the Site
may be out of date at any given time, and Fundshing.com shall not be under any
obligation to update such Content.
3. You are responsible for the content of and information contained
in any communications you make via the Site, including the lawfulness,
truthfulness, decency and accuracy of any such communication.
4. Fundshing.com may process certain information relating to your
use of the Site and any information supplied by you to Fundshing.com in
3. Applications and financial advice
1. Fundshing.com is a global platform intended to support
blockchain technology worldwide enablement and NOT doing any direct investment
as this stage. Fundshing may suggest the potential of your project to qualified
partners around our network to support projects with cryptocurrencies.
2. Fundshing.com will conduct extensive and continuous due
diligence checks for the period of engagement and its taking the right raise
any question at any time regarding the legality validity and use of proceeds of
the token offerings we participate.
3. The Site does not purport to provide any investment, financial
or professional advice and no Content shall be deemed to constitute the offer
or provision of such advice. You should obtain advice from independent
professional advisers before making any investment decision. In particular, Fundshing.com
recommend that you seek independent professional advice if, following more
detailed discussions between us, you wish to proceed with your funding.
1. Fundshing.com cannot guarantee the privacy or confidentiality
of any of your information which passes over the internet. In accessing and
using the Site you accept that electronic communications may not be free from
interference by third parties and that Fundshing.com will not be liable for any
loss arising out of any such interference.
2. If you knowingly use viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs,
denial of service attacks or other material which is malicious or
technologically harmful in nature (together, “Viruses”) on our Site, your right
to use the Site will cease immediately.
3. Fundhsing.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused
by a Virus to your computer equipment, software, data or other proprietary
material due to your use of the Site.
5. IP addresses and cookies
1. We may collect your IP address and other information about your
computer for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’
browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the
same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by
using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies
enable us to estimate our audience size and usage pattern and store information
about your preferences, and so allow us to customize the Site according to your
individual interests and recognize you when you return to the Site. We do not
we store any personal information in them.
2. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on
your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you
select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of the Site.
our system will issue cookies when you enter the Site and you will be deemed to
have consented to the use of such cookies in accordance with our Privacy
6. Third party content and links
1. The Site may contain links to other websites controlled by
third parties (“Third Party Sites”) and/or content provided by third parties
(“Third Party Content”). Fundshing.com is not responsible for and makes no
representations as to the content or accuracy of Third Party Sites or Third
Party Content and the inclusion of any Third Party Content or links to Third
Party Sites does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of any such content
2. You may link to the Site provided you do so in a way that: (i)
is fair and legal; (ii) does not (in Fundshing.com sole discretion) damage or
take advantage of Fundshing.com reputation; and (iii) does not imply any form
of association, approval, recommendation or endorsement on the part of Fundshing.com
without prior written consent.
7. Intellectual Property
1. Elements of the Site, its Content and its underlying software
are protected by copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights
owned or controlled by SC D-toatr.ro SRL. You shall comply with all copyright
notices or restrictions referred to on the Site and shall not use, copy or
appropriate any Content or software which in any way infringes such
intellectual property rights.
1. To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither SC D-toate.ro
SRL “Fundshing.com” nor any of its
affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives
will be liable for any damages of any kind, including without limitation
compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data,
business, revenue, income, profit, anticipated savings, reputation or goodwill,
loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties arising from the use
of the Site.
1. Use of the Site is governed by European Union laws, and you
agree to submit any claim or dispute arising out of your use of the Site to the
non-exclusive jurisdiction of the European Unio courts.
2. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be
unlawful, void or unenforceable for any reason, then such provision shall be
deemed severed and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the
3. Fundshing.com reserves the right to alter, adapt or otherwise
change these terms and conditions from time to time and you will be bound by
the terms and conditions in force upon each visit to of the Site. Fundhsing.com
therefore recommend that you check for any updates to these terms and
conditions upon each visit to or use of the Site.